Tuesday, September 20, 2011

POD HD500

Last week I purchased a Line6 HD500 for the beginnings of the setup to compose, play, and prospectively record music. This is music I've had in my head for years, have played in some bands, and have never gotten around to recording. Slowly I'm putting the pieces back together; the tones, words, and nuances of what I was trying to create. In addition I've never stopped hearing and creating new material, so that is added to what I have already in my mind.

So as I write this I tweak and fiddle with this new gadget I have. There are so many possibilities among the features, but for now I just aim in one direction. I want a nice, thick, distorted sound that will make the dead scream!

On to some shredding...

What's a POD® HD500 it's a whole range of sounds and toys to create with. I've still got a long way to go before I even know what I can do with half of the features. Just a few of the key items I'm going to play with first...
  • 16 HD Amp Models
  • 100+ Effect Models
  • Up to 8 Simultaneous Effects
  • 512 Preset Locations
  • 48-second Looper
 ...the rest of the feature soup will just have to wait until another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment